Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Set me Free


It’s amazing how we fall in love.

The lovely taste of it,

Like the first few drops of a summer rain,

The sweet refreshing taste of raindrops.

One such night,

When the sun and the moon,

Played hide and seek,

On one such dusky sky,

I saw you.

Some timeless frames,

Stuck in memory, engraved,

All along the walls of paradise.

Oh, such a beautiful art it is!

Can’t you hear the soft melody,

The intertwined patterns of happiness?

Buried deep inside the intoxicating rhythms,

Some rhythms of eternal delight?

I have desires.

Long lost desires, erupt voraciously,

Like a forgotten dormant volcano,

And the hot lava of passions,

Flow through.

Some raw red passion.

In this terrible pressure,

The ground trembles.

Trapped souls banging for freedom,

A terrible plea of revival.

Come along, pretty girl,

Come along with your magic wand,

Release me, from these iron chains,

Set me free, today.

No comments: